What I'm doing instead of studying for the GRE

Wednesday, July 29, 2009



Oh the temptatious delights that await you in Vernal...
















Ryan and I went hunting for dinosaurs yesterday. We were able to find some participating in their favorite recreational activities, while others were chained up and serving time for assorted felonies like this guy:


it's okay, sinclairsaurus :'(

KISS lost it's backup singer:
















Little Foot's mother was trafficked to the parking lot of an abandoned gift shop --
































We give directions in Vernal by referencing where the destination is in relation to The Pink Dinosaur.


Check out those awesome eyelashes --

Ryan is extra excited by these prospects:
























This next fellow likes to get dressed up for EVERY occasion. Here he is as his latest incarnation. All that's missing from this tasteful display is a "Honk if you ♥ drilling" sign.


















Char, I can so hear your impersonation of MetaStreisand's enraged howl while looking at this:


Oh, don't worry, there's more where that came from.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hysterical. I love these pictures! Way to bring in the tourists!

Nolan said...

Hilarious :D

Char said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Nikki, this just made my day! I am DYING. I love you, I love dinosaurs, and I love your captions.

I love that Vernal takes pride in its dino-heritage! My favorites are the creepy MechaStreisand (AHahAHHHHH!!), the pink one with the eyelashes, and Littlefoot's mom with Ryan draping himself over her neck.

Thank you for this post.

Anonymous said...

aww so much fun!!!

makes me want to go back to VERNAL (the conflagration inhabited by demonic dinosaurs that it is)
*RAAWER*

Sinclairasaurus ='(
I feel like we left a man behind

 
Are you my protolith? - by Templates para novo blogger