Just another day in the office

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Click to get the full glory --

























omg.

Walking outcrop:



















I spend 8 hours a day pretty much in this exact same position:


















Pulled a rock off of another rock and saw this sparkling in the sun which made me jump and then go oooo pretty:

Didn't find a single bone one day but did find this awesome Fremont dart point an hour's walk away from any road:











Petrified wood like this is everywhere!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love to see where you have been Nikki. I think it is AWESOME that you are out there in the middle of nowhere exploring rocks. And how cool to find a dart!

Nolan said...

That T-rex tooth is sweeeeeeet!

Char said...

Nice dart!! Wonder how old that is and how many animals it killed to provide meat for a tribe. So cool.

That snake skin is both pretty and disgusting. I would have jumped, too.

I love the color of the sky in the first two pictures!

Nikki said...

Next time, Nolan. ;)

 
Are you my protolith? - by Templates para novo blogger