Why Richard.. whyyyyy

Sunday, February 1, 2009

This story turned around my whole evening. I was bored as hell at work last night, the ER was dead quiet, and all I wanted to do was put my head down on the table and rest my tired and computer-strained eyes -- but no way would a person who enjoys being free of infectious diseases ever dare do that.

Anyhow, read it! I literally cried from laughing so much... not entirely because of the late hour.

Dave would shake his head at the tuna and onion I made this morning. It all came out really... floppy. And a tad too slimey to be very appetizing. :(

Nikki

1 comments:

Char said...

Oh my gosh that was hilarious. The constant use of Richard's name, as if they were dear friends, is so funny. He sounds so personally hurt by the meal.

At first glance, the food did look revolting, and then I realized it was Indian food and was probably at least interesting, if not delicious. I just love the way he describes the "sponge shafts!" And I loved it when he said that dinner at Richard's table must be like a nature documentary!!!! Bahahahah!!!

 
Are you my protolith? - by Templates para novo blogger